We at Varasiddhi Silks strive to enhance the shopping experience of our customers and are committed to providing complete customer satisfaction. We make every effort to provide the best quality products and services. In case you are unsatisfied with the product received from Varasiddhi Silks you may contact our Team at email@example.com with your complaints / feedback and they will revert to you at the earliest.
Returns – Terms and Conditions
- We would entertain the Product return only after receiving a mail from the customer.
- We do not accept any returns after 7 days of receiving the shipment.
- All products should be returned in original condition with Invoice & tags intact as attached in the dress. Presence of original Invoice / tags is a must to accept returns.
- Any complaint with regards to damage or stains or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products. We may ask for a digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- Any shipping cost with regards to the return of the product will be borne by the customer.
The return address is mentioned Below,
#75, 3rd Cross,
Bangalore- 560 027.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91 9886323203
Mobile : +91 9986704030
What is the next step after I return my order?
You will get the replacement shipped to you at no cost at all.
If the replacement of the product is not possible, we will request you to pick an alternate product of the same value.
Will I get a refund?
As soon as we receive the product, we will process your refund within 3-4 working days.
We will notify you through an e-mail confirming the transfer of credit to your account.
Anyone wishing to visit our store in order to get a replacement, we shall provide you with a credit note which you or your family/ friends can en-cash within 6 months from the issuing date of the credit note.
Disclaimer for Colour and Description
Quality is of upmost importance at Varasiddhi Silks and we make special efforts to publish the best quality pictures with true to life colors for our customers. But digital photography has its limitations. Though we strive to achieve accuracy, a lot of factors affect the way colors look different from real life compared to its digital version. Things like monitor settings of the viewer can cause a color variation.The colors of the garment with shades of blue and green always photograph differently that the actual tone. The same can be said about many iridescent colors like Orange, Bright Pink and Purple.
Deep colors like Black, Dark Navy Blue and Dark Brown may look similar.
Also, Pale colors like off white, white, grey & cream look different in pictures depending on the lighting conditions in the studio at the time of shoot.